Back To Black Driveway Sealcoating offers sealcoating, crack fill, and repair for commercial asphalt parking lots. Asphalt parking lots can age and the black color can disappear. This can happen due to harsh weather conditions, traffic in lanes and oxidation. Our sealer will bring your lot back to life along with extending its life! We use the best products and have the best maintenance crew around.
1. Power edge the driveway. This consists of cutting grass back off driveway in a professionally cut line.
2. Power cleaning using high power industrial blowers and steel bristle brooms with good old fashion muscle power.
3. Hot rubber joint filling. This consists of filling apron gaps with 400° hot rubber.
4. Hot rubber crack repair. This consists of hot crack sealing of mainline cracks in the driveway.
5. Oil treatment. We use a special primer to treat oil which prevents it from bleeding through newly sealcoated asphalt.
6. Edge driveway with sealer. We edge the entire perimeter of your driveway by hand.
7. Seal entire driveway giving you maximum sealant coverage and value for your money.
8. Barricade driveway with bright yellow and black tape.
We understand that your parking lot needs to be stripped so it can function properly. We have teamed up with Mike at Mike’s Mark-A-Lot Parking Lot Striping so you get the best striping possible. Mike’s Mark-A-Lot Parking Lot Striping is owner operated and has been around for over 25 years. Like Back To Black, customer service and satisfaction is their #1 concern. You can check out their website here.
Do you have a spot of broken or sunken asphalt that needs to be fixed? Is your asphalt apron sinking? Back To Black also provides residential asphalt patching. We cut the broken or sunken asphalt out, remove it, and replace it with new asphalt. No work for you!
1. Measure area out from garage door 2’ to 4’ depending on size of apron in need of placement. We then use a straight edge and mark it with chalk line.
2. Cut asphalt out using high power chop saw with diamond blade.
3. Remove old asphalt and haul away.
4. Void fill foundation. Most of the problem as to why your asphalt is having a problem is that there are open cell blocks below your asphalt allowing water and erosion to fall into those open cells. We fill those voids.
5. Base using Class 5 Base. If there are low spots or base, we install new base for optimal performance.
6. Clean all debris. We don’t want small loose rocks to get under the plate tamper and create scratches in the new asphalt during the tamping step.
7. Tack coat edges using asphalt binder. This creates a better bond so the asphalt isn’t as easy to pull back and leave seams.
8. Install new asphalt 41a bituminous to 3”-4”.
9. Tamp in new asphalt using high compaction plate tamper with water for a nice smooth and highly compacted finish.
10. Clean any left-over debris and sweep entire area.
11. Barricade area using highly visible caution tape.
*Service not available in all areas, please call to inquire.
Other than sealcoating, we can simply provide crack filling for your driveway. Fixing cracks before they are a major issue is very important and will save you money. Crack and joint filling protects against moisture intrusion which is the leading cause of pavement distress.